Lawn Aeration Services in Charlotte, NC
Aeration of your lawn lets’ your lawns breathe by reducing soil compaction and allowing oxygen to reach the root system. Aeration tines penetrate the soil and eject soil cores onto the surface, where they break down by providing your lawn nutrients.
Vision Green Landscape professionals can recognize and treat vegetation diseases, insect infestation, and weed varieties recommending proper maintenance practices to help benefit from our scheduled lawn care applications.
How does aeration help my lawn?
- Lawn Aeration Removes 50 percent of thatch.
- Watering savings of up to 60 percent. (Water can penetrate the ground and go straight to the roots.
- Provides root zone with oxygen.
- Stimulates root growth. Allowing roots direct absorption of nutrients and fertilizer
- Encourages roots to grow down versus sideways.
- Helps defend your lawn against drought and weeds.
- Promotes thicker, healthier, greener lawns.
- Promotes new grass growth.
- Reduces Compaction and loosens compacted Soil.
- Drought Resistant: Grass can access the water at a deeper level.
- It makes your soil healthy, promoting a healthy lawn.
- Aeration is recommended for overseeding for optimal results.
- How often to aerate my Lawn
- We recommend it once annually. No more than three times annually.
When do you aerate your lawn?
Early Spring, Early Fall, or both.
How to Prepare for Lawn Aeration?
Have the lawn mowed low, and water the night or morning before for good core penetration. The irrigation system head should be marked with flags. This will ensure them from being damaged.
Are you ready to have the best looking yard in your Charlotte neighborhood? Give us a call for aeration services! 704.910.1941