Vision Green fertilization program consists of six specifically designed and seasonally scheduled service visits.
Vision Green Landscape professionals can recognize and treat the following; vegetation diseases, insect infestation, and weed varieties recommending proper maintenance practices to help benefit from our scheduled lawn care applications. Your six scheduled applications for the year will include the following:
1. Early Spring: Promotes early spring green-up and recovery from winter stress. Weed control and crabgrass control are also applied.
2. Spring: Provides extra nutrients, which improves lawn color and density. Existing weed control and crabgrass control are also applied.
3. Early Summer: Helps prepare your lawn for the harsh summer heat. Weed and crabgrass control are supplied.
4. Late Summer: Fertilizer is applied that is designed to promote root growth, without burning the grass in the high summer heat. We will also spot treat any remaining weeds and crabgrass, as well as inspect for grubs, and other insects. If these are present, we will discuss treatment options.
5. Early Fall: Encourages new root growth and thickens your lawn. Spot treatment for weeds, insects, and disease problems will also be applied.
6. Late Fall: Contains a special fertilizer rate that promotes deep root growth and food storage for the winter months. Spot weed control as needed.